Customers at the Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford will be able to feast upon a new menu from today (30 April), including 16 fresh choices.
The four-star hotel has shaken things up this spring, including eight new mains, three starters, three desserts and two sides.
Boasting more gluten free, vegetarian and pasta dishes, the new-look menu has been developed to celebrate customer favourites, whilst offering a more diverse range of choices.
Additions include a ‘Lancashire Cheese and Smoked Ham Croquette’, ‘Spring Vegetable Risotto’ and ‘Caramel Apple Crumble Pie’.
Remaining customer favourites include the classic ‘Mobley Burger’, a range of ‘Curry Pots’ and the delicious ‘Sticky Toffee Pudding’.
Head Chef, Paul Smith, said: “We’re thrilled to begin serving our new menu today and are looking forward to receiving feedback from our customers.
“The original menu, which was launched when the hotel opened last September, has been performing extremely well but we wanted to give it a twist for spring and summer 2018.
“We’re continuously looking to improve our customer experience at the hotel and are now pleased to offer our most extensive menu yet. We’ve listened to our customers and replaced a few dishes with more pasta choices, as well as a giving vegetarians and gluten free guests an array options.
“We hope that both existing and new customers enjoy the updated menu.”
The full updated dishes include:
- Lancashire Cheese Smoked Ham Croquette with piccalilli, wild rocket and pea shoots
- Chicken Liver Pate with toasted croute and tomato chutney
- Wild Mushroom and Goat’s Cheese Arancini with roasted beetroot salad (V)
- Garden herb marinated chicken breast with fondant potato, green vegetables and a wild mushroom cream sauce (GF)
- Pan fried seabass fillet with seasonal vegetables, crushed citrus potatoes and a chilli salsa
- Quinoa, green vegetable and wild rocket salad (V) (GF)
- Spring vegetable risotto (V) (GF)
- Wild mushroom and asparagus linguini (V)
- Spinach and ricotta tortellini (V)
- Vegetable ravioli (V)
- Minted lamb burger on a toasted brioche bun, served with salad garnish, house slaw, skin-on-fries and beer-battered onion rings
- Caramel apple crumble pie
- Lemon cheesecake
- Chocolate fudge sundae
- Hummus and pitta breads
- Selection of breads, oils and balsamic vinegar
The Garden Grille bar and restaurant is available at the home of Lancashire Cricket Club each day from 5:00pm – 10:00pm and is open to everyone, including those not enjoying a stay at the four star hotel.
To reserve a table, simply call 0161 8687 100 or visit: www.emiratesoldtrafford.co.uk/hotel
Emirates Old Trafford's Hilton Garden Inn opened in September 2017 and was the final piece of the venue's multi-million pound redevelopment.
The hotel boasts 150 bedrooms across five floors, with 85 overlooking the famous Lancashire Cricket pitch, a relaxing Garden Grille and Bar, residents' gym, business centre and over 700 car parking spaces.