The Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford, opened its doors just over a year ago in September 2017 and in the past 12 months has gone from strength to strength, hosting guests for International Cricket fixtures, a sold-out Liam Gallagher Concert, not to mention hundreds of conference and events delegates and we even recently hosted Manchester United’s first-team ahead of their match vs Juventus.
Complementing the hotel’s Garden Grille Bar and Restaurant, there is also an on-site Caffè Nero which sits next door.
Since opening, the hotel has consistently been in the top 15 hotels in Manchester on TripAdvisor and recently we’ve moved in the top ten. Download our handy info-graphic here.
Here are ten reasons why we’re in the top ten:
1. The perfect location - The Hilton Garden Inn is ideal for both business and leisure. As well as having the Emirates Old Trafford right next door, perfect for business events, we’re also located just three miles from Manchester’s city centre putting you at the heart of many cultural, historical and sporting events that thrive within the city
Travel is quick and easy via the Metrolink, by bus, the Metroshuttle or travel by car and take advantage of our 700 free car parking spaces.
2. Our Garden Grille Restaurant and Bar - Visit our Garden Grille restaurant and bar for some delicious food or recommendations from our friendly bar staff on the latest gin and tonic mix or classic cocktail.
Would you rather relax in your room, no problem make yourself comfy in bed and order our delicious room service.
3. The vast facilities - Stay in one of our four-star 150 bedrooms that span across five floors, 80 of which have balconies that overlook the world famous Lancashire Cricket pitch.
Enjoy our 24-hour resident’s gym, use our laundry facilities or visit Caffè Nero for that perfectly brewed afternoon coffee and benefit from our Wi-Fi enabled business centre to catch up on emails or to simply book another stay.
4. We’re simply on another level - The Independent quoted, “you’ll have one of the best views from the room balcony, the hotel itself is light, bright and modern and rooms have a calming neutral colour scheme.”
Encompassing our Hilton Garden Inn brand, we’re intuitive in offering comfort and care to both business and leisure travellers. We’re luminous with light, bright, airy spaces and comfortable intelligent spaces. We’re bright hearted and have the ability to touch both hearts and minds through our thoughtfulness and willingness to go the extra mile for a customer.
5. Emirates Old Trafford and Lancashire Cricket Club - The Hilton Garden Inn is in a prime location situated at Emirates Old Trafford, home to Lancashire Cricket Club.
The ground hosts Lancashire’s home fixtures as well as hosting England for major international matches, throughout the summer you can even book a room and enjoy all the cricket action from your private balcony.
Joining us for business? Right next door are our two award winning conference and events venues, The Point and Pavilion, both offering the very best in high-end facilities and intelligent event spaces.
6. Cricket and Concert packages - Did you know that for major event days including both cricket and concerts at Emirates Old Trafford some of our rooms convert to hospitality suites? So if you’re looking for Corporate Hospitality with a twist, look no further.
In 2018, we hosted hotel packages for International cricket offering the perfect view for guests to relax and watch the action on the pitch.
Shortly after, the hotel boasted it first ‘Ultimate Package’ concert experience, where guests could enjoy watching Liam Gallagher from the comfort of their private room and balcony.
7. A reason why our customers love us - We value our customer’s feedback and here’s what they’ve had to say about our Hilton Garden Inn:
“Great hotel for business travel. Really clean, spacious for working, good gym, great breakfast and plenty of parking. Friendly staff and can't help you enough. Definitely recommend staying here if you are in Manchester.” Christian Williams, Guest
"All staff, including Alexis and Lottie at reception as well as Valdo, Naomi and Olivia in the dining area were excellent and very helpful. I should also mention the pre-booking process and how good Shani was in meeting all our requirements. She made the whole process easy and made sure our requirements of rooms close together was achieved as well as selection of specific rooms. She is a great asset to the Hilton team.” David Clayton, Guest
“Superb venue for our Christmas party and the room in the hotel afterwards was fantastic too.” Gareth Mann, Guest
8. We’re outstanding in our field - We have a passion and commitment to outstanding customer service and it reflects in our rankings on TripAdvisor as we’re currently in the top ten hotels in Manchester and with a 4.5 star customer rating.
Our goal is to make every stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any hotel team member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.
General Manager, Michael Hewson, said, “It is a privilege to work with such a dedicated and friendly team as we all strive to deliver enjoyable experiences for the guests that visit the Hilton Garden Inn, Emirates Old Trafford.
“To be within the Top 10 hotels in Manchester within one year of opening is testament to everyone’s hard work and the great service provided to our guests.”
9. Awards - Emirates Old Trafford was shortlisted in the Innovation Awards category at TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards 2018 for our unique Hilton Garden Inn balconies.
Also, Lancashire Cricket Club and the Hilton Garden Inn celebrated the win of ‘Event or Competition Sponsorship of the Year’ at the BT Sport Industry Awards for ‘Best beds in the House’ activation during last year’s major international and domestic match days at Emirates Old Trafford.
10. Do you really need a number 10?
Surely you don’t but if the previous points didn’t convince you then here’s a quick list of what else our unique Hilton Garden Inn has offer:
• Babysitting service (on request), multi-lingual staff, braille room numbers, visual alarm for hearing impaired, video conferencing available (on request), baggage storage, snack shop, express mail and a photo copying service.
To book your stay with us at our Hilton Garden Inn then visit our website here.