Booking Your Christmas Party
Booking your party with us couldn’t be easier. Our dedicated team is available to speak with you and take you through every step of the process, to give you peace of mind when booking the most anticipated event of the year!
How to Book
Speak to our experienced Christmas Co-ordinator today by calling 0161 282 4020.
Email your booking request to email@example.com and our Event Elves will respond as quickly as possible.
Once you have made your booking, this can be held provisionally for one week after which a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £15 per person is required to confirm your booking. If your deposit has not been received after one week, your booking will be released for us to re-sell those places.
How To Pay
How To Pay
We can accept payment either by cash, BACS or credit/debit card. Payments made with cash should only be made in person at Emirates Old Trafford and not sent in the post. We ask if you wish to pay in cash that you make an appointment with our Christmas Co-ordinator first.
If making a payment by BACS please ensure you use your booking confirmation number and/or lead booker name as a payment reference so that we can trace your payment.
Once you have paid your deposit, your booking will be confirmed and you will receive a confirmation communication by email. This communication will also outline your final balance amount due.
Final Balance Payments
Final Balance Payments
Final payments and menu choices are requested no later than the following dates:
- Saturday 4 December - Due Friday 8 October
- Friday 10 and Saturday 11 December - Due Friday 15 October
- Friday 17 and Saturday 18 December - Due Friday 22 October
For bookings made after Friday 22 October, payment will be required in full along with your menu choices at the time of booking.
Food and Drinks Pre-Orders
Food and Drinks Pre-Orders
You will be sent a food order form with your booking confirmation which should be completed and returned with your final balance payments on the date(s) specified above. Please complete this form by advising us of what your guests would like to eat, including any special dietary requirements.
We highly recommend pre ordering one of our fantastic drinks packages or bottles of wine for your table(s) prior to your party night. The drinks packages have been discounted and will only be available to purchase in advance. To pre order your drinks packages and chosen wine there will be a link within your confirmation that you can click to order your drinks online. The closing period for pre ordering your drinks will be 12 noon the day prior to your party night.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
Once you have decided which party night and date you would like to attend please contact your Christmas Co-ordinator on 0161 282 4020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and make your provisional booking.
Any postal correspondence should be sent to Christmas Bookings 2021, Emirates Old Trafford, Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PX
- A contract between Emirates Old Trafford (EOT) and the Client will be created when EOT receives the non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £15 per person. Payment of the deposit is acceptance of the terms and conditions as set out.
- Provisional bookings will be held for seven days from the date the booking was created.
- To confirm your party booking, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £15 per person must be received by the given deadline date. If the deposit is not received by the date given, the booking will automatically be cancelled out of the system.
- If a pro-forma invoice is required for payment, this must be advised at the time of booking along with advising of a purchase order number to be shown on this. It is not possible for a pro-forma invoice to be raised once payment has been made or after the event itself.
- EOT reserves the right to cancel a booking if any of the payments due are in arrears for more than seven days after the due date of the payment.
- Any cancellations made by the client will not have any monies refunded or transferred for use against existing bookings or pre-ordered drinks.
- Any alterations made to a booking must be done so in writing to email@example.com. Unless received, the changes cannot be guaranteed to be made.
- Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into Emirates Old Trafford, anyone found to be breaking this condition may be asked to leave the premises and the alcohol will be removed.
- Guests may be subject to security searches by our on-site security personnel on arrival.
- Guests are liable for any damage made to the property of Emirates Old Trafford.
- Emirates Old Trafford shall not be liable under any circumstances for any unforeseeable loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with the provision of services by Emirates Old Trafford at the event.
- No discounts other than those specified will apply.
- We have created a range of fantastic drinks packages which are available to pre-book only. A drinks pre order link will be sent as part of your booking confirmation for you to order directly online, alternatively please contact the Christmas Co-ordinator who will happily send this link onto you. Full payment will be requested upon booking.
- Any vegetarian or special dietary requirements not ordered in advance for which additional dishes need to be catered for on the day/night, will be charged for in full over and above your original order.
- We reserve the right to change certain elements of the menu if supply issues dictate.
- If you have an allergy and would like advice about whether this may be affected by the food or drink being served, please speak to a member of the team who will be able to assist you. However please note that we cannot guarantee that food or drink is “100% free from” any allergen due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. For any ‘Danger of Death’ allergies, Emirates Old Trafford will be unable to cater for these guests.
- Any drinks wristbands that are pre ordered but not used at the party unfortunately cannot be returned and refunded.
- Emirates Old Trafford reserves the right to amalgamate events to guarantee minimum numbers in the suites, consequently we also reserve the right to move events into more suitably sized suites to ensure that you do not miss out on the party atmosphere. For any groups that do not fill a full table of ten you may have to share a table with another group, however we do endeavour where possible to provide people with private tables. In the event that a cancellation is made by Emirates Old Trafford, guests will be entitled to a full refund of monies paid.
- Whilst care is taken to honour its commitment, Emirates Old Trafford regret that we will not accept liability for any errors, omissions or cancellations however caused and limit claim to refund of monies paid.
- Commission will be paid to agents at a rate of 8% net (+ vat) on pre-paid packages only. Commission will not be paid on pre-ordered drinks. Commission payments apply to bookings of 20 guests or more.
- Exclusive Private Parties – separate terms and conditions apply to Exclusive Private Parties. Please contact the Sales Team for further details and a copy of these terms.
- Neither Emirates Old Trafford nor the Client shall be in breach of these terms and conditions if performance of any of our respective obligations under the conditions is prevented (in part or in full) or delayed as a result of a force majeure event.
- Final balances and menu choices for are required by the following dates:
- For parties held on Saturday 4 December your full balance and menu choices are due no later than Friday 8 October.
- For parties held on Friday 10 and Saturday 11 December your full balance and menu choices are due no later than Friday 15 October.
- For parties held on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 December your full balance and menu choices are due no later than Friday 22 October.
- For party bookings made after Friday 25 October, the final balance will be payable in full at the time of booking.
- All guests must depart the venue half an hour after the closure of the bars.
- Filming, photography and broadcasting takes place during events at Emirates Old Trafford. All persons at Emirates Old Trafford give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness and voice in connection with the production, exploitation and advertising of the event without compensation or credit, throughout the world.
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions about your Christmas Party check out our Christmas Party FAQs or click the button below to send us an enquiry and one of our team will assist you.